Thursday 16 April 2009

Ugly Bunnies and then No More Fluffy Tails


This is the last of the bunnies on Rose C'est La Vie for a long time. I can't believe I've had such an animal cluster when I would rather not be thought of as 'an animal lover'. Some mistake surely.

My clever niece Julia alias 'Betty Confetti' lives in Buenos Aires. Performance artist and musician, she is witty, subversive and occasionally enigmatic. Her girl band called The Kellies are riotous and knowingly faintly daft and I look forward to their British tour in July.



Julia, the Colgate Toothpaste girl, has developed her Ugly Bunnies over the years and I present them here.



Yin Yang

Definitely a good place for parties


Not Everything is black and white


Love Me


Love is Weird


Desperate phone call




Hard core
Drugged Bunny

2 comments:

  1. I never knew Julia did such great cartoons - love the bunny rabbits. It's a shame she's not in England as I would love to do a photoshoot with her and the group in their toothpaste tubes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kellies are coming to England in July so maybe they'll bring the toothpaste tubes with them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails