Tuesday 7 July 2009

Doris Day As Rosie

'Doris Day As Rosie' is the caption to this photo on Little Augury's brilliant blog. What a flattering reference to Me and Doris Day.. I 'm nuts about her films, particularly Calamity Jane and Move Over Darling.


Anyway, yesterday Little Augury published my summer reading list here and if you were to check it out, it would save me writing the post myself. Also you will be introduced to my 'blog sister' who started out much the same time as me, but is far more prolific and ambitious in her scope. And I'm quite jealous, truth be told.

Here is a sneak preview of her interview with me:

What is your Security Blanket Book?


Once Upon A Time : photography by Slim Aarons. It helps me pretend that I don’t live in the 21st Century.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails